My travel adapter
Make sure you take the right adapter for your devices and destination country
PRO+ USB side by side hand with adapter 1.jpg
Which adapter is the right one for me?

Before purchasing a travel adapter, you should first decide which devices you will be taking with you and where you want to use them.

  • Are these only 2-pole devices or are you going to take more powerful equipment with you on your journey? The MUV World Adapters are specially designed for 2-pole devices, all other adapters from SKROSS® can be used with both 2- and 3-pole devices.
  • Will you always be travelling to the same area, or should the adapter cover as many different countries as possible? You will be flexible worldwide with all the adapters and chargers from the world series. The specific country travel adapters are designed for the appropriate destination area.
  • Do you exclusively/additionally want to charge your USB device at the mains plug? All our World Adapters are also available as USB variations, or can be extended. Our product portfolio also contains USB chargers only.

You can also use our search function to decide quickly and easily which is the ideal product for you.

Why do I need a travel adapter?

You will primarily need a travel adapter or travel plug when you travel to countries with a mains socket system which is different to your home country.

You can also use our World Adapter if, for example, you buy a camera in your holiday destination and this uses a different mains plug system. If you use our World Adapters, you can also connect this device at home without problems. This also applies to the case when you have a foreign visitor who would like to use his own electrical devices in your home.

A further range of applications is provided by all the USB variations made by SKROSS®. You can use these to connect your USB devices to the socket when you‘re at home or on holiday, and you will no longer need to charge them on your computer USB port.

The country adapters are especially useful if you travel regularly to a certain destination, or even have a holiday house there. You can fit your mains sockets with the country adapters there, which means that you can use all the equipment that you bring with you from home.

My SKROSS® adapter isn't working any more - what can I do?

In most of the cases its just a burnt-out fuse, which you can easily change yourself. If the fault has not been caused by the fuse, please contact our customer service.

Despite all this, why doesn't my adapter fit?

The majority of our adapters offer you the facility for connecting your devices in over 150 countries worldwide without problems. However, some countries (like India, Japan or Brazil) do not have a country-wide binding socket standard, so it is possible that you might still find mains sockets which are no longer supported by modern adapters, especially in older buildings.

Replacement of the fuse

If, contrary to the expectations, the device should not work properly, the most common cause is a burnt-out fuse. In the case of the World Adapters and as well the Country Adapters for Switzerland and the UK you have the facility to simply change the fuse yourself. Spare fuses are available at electronics retailers and many online stores.

To do this, simply take a screwdriver, a coin or something similar, place it in the slot on the bottom of the device and turn it lightly anticlockwise. Now place a fuse of the appropriate size in the holder and fix it into the adapter again. (United Kingdom: flip closure, simple to open with a screwdriver).

Required fuses:

  • World Adapters of the series EVO, MUV, Classic: Slow Blow Microfuse T 2.5 A - 250V AC
  • World Adapters of the series PRO: Slow Blow Microfuse T 6.3 A - 250 V AC
  • Country Adapters Switzerland: Slow Blow Microfuse T 10 A - 250 V AC
  • Country Adapters UK: Slow Blow Microfuse T 7 A - 250 V AC

If your adapter should have any other malfunctions, please contact our customer service. You can find the warranty conditions and the damage report here.